Saturday, January 31, 2009

Guy 149 DNA Build Your House


DNA, Bridges, Cancer, and a cool shout-out from Brooklyn. Think about how you deal with projects and life. That is the topic of today's Guy In A Tie Schools N Session.
Enjoy. Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.
'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....







Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO
-just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.........

The Downtown Fiction - Is Anybody Out There?
Jonathan Coulton - DNA.
The Maine - The Towns Been Talking.
Jacks Mannequin - Bruised.
TVtv - GetItgetit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who passions to taste unprecedented things. Right now I'm building my private photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I came across a really brilliant website that explains how to make pv panels and so on. The site explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure about how precise the information given there is. If some guys over here who have experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I'd extremely appreciate it, cauze I really lav solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. You people are the best.