Sunday, November 23, 2008

Guy 141 Givethanksing


Put the Giving in Thanksgiving. As a follow-up to the last podcast don't let the low moods of others trick you either. Enjoy and post comments.
Yep, I am a Guy in A Tie... Email GuyInATie@gmail.com
sharing music, love of life, teaching and working w/ my students.





'Click the subscribe in iTunes button rather than listening on your computer.
Good choice! Enjoy these tracks.
How to listen to GuyInATie.....
Listen/RightClick
PupuPlayer PRO -just click the musical note to listen or the pop-up player!!!
If you don't have iTunes.........get it!

Hey, do me a favor and show a friend how to subscribe to podcasts and then how to listen to them. Thanks and give me feedback. Bye - Guy In A Tie (www.GuyInATie.com)
Tracks for this 'cast, check 'em out, email the bands that you heard them on Guy In A Tie podcast or purchase your fav's.....
The White Tie Affair - Allow Me To Introduce Myself.
Five AM - Be Still.
My American Heart -Boys Grab Your Gun.
Low Vs. Diamond - Love After Life.
Paper Street Saints - Punishment

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I truly enjoy reading through your blog posts.
Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same topics?
Thank you!
Also see my page :: green coffee bean extract canada

Anonymous said...

Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.

I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great site and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.
Feel free to surf my web page ; fantasy scifi

Anonymous said...

Hi, I do think this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return once again
since i have saved as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be
rich and continue to help other people.
my web site - "how to write" lewis philips